MENTOR: 1. A wise and trusted counselor or teacher. 2. An influential senior sponsor or supporter.
COACH: 1. To train or tutor or to act as a trainer or tutor.
Imagine all the pitfalls you could avoid by having a personal mentor and coach to guide you through a no-nonsense plan for achieving your goals as a makeup artist.
Imagine saving time, frustration and money by stocking your kit with the items you really need, attracting the kind of clients you are looking for, and building a strong portfolio that actually gets you bookings… not just any bookings but the kind of bookings that you really want!
What Does It Take?
I remember how tough it was in the beginning, I poured over books, magazines and took seminars, but with the exception of a few generous artists that gave me tid-bits of information, everything I learned was through trial and error. And believe me I made plenty of mistakes…I wasted money, and did endless test shoots that weren’t always good enough to be in my portfolio let alone get me jobs. I was so frustrated and running myself ragged that I nearly quit several times and almost went back to having a regular job, but in my heart I knew , despite all the ups and downs that a 9-5 job wasn’t really what I wanted out of life. It took a while for me to figure it all out and to earn a full time living being a makeup artist.
As a newer artist you will face several challenges, and having experienced them myself, I am passionate about helping other artists reach their professional and artistic potential. The industry today is saturated with makeup artists clamoring for work, so how can you get the edge you need to have a prosperous and successful career? From my years of experience, it takes much more than just being good at applying blush or mascara. Not only have I been there, but I have had the opportunity to learn and soak up knowledge from some of the top people in the industry, and I want to share those things with you.
Makeup Artist Masterclass Coaching and Mentoring programs were designed for dedicated artists that want to step away from the crowd and move upward. So whether you are just starting out in your freelance career or you have already been working in the industry and are committed and serious about taking your career to a new level, I will teach you the tools I use to help put you on the path to achieving your goals.
How Can I Help You?
Just think of how an experienced artist can help YOU to grow your business and reach towards your goals with the step-by- step systems that successful artists use.
- Learn three components that you need to start getting the kind of jobs you want.
- Find out the most important tools and techniques you need to keep getting booked over and over again.
- Discover the two things you should spend less time on and what you should focus your energy on to begin the transition to the next level of your career. (it might surprise you)
- The one thing you can do to change your portfolio (and your brand) which will attract the photographers and clients you want to work with.
- Get my checklist for better test shoot results.
- Learn practical steps to refine your artistry skills and stop relying on retouching.
- Become more proficient in your beauty, editorial, fashion, or red carpet makeup skills.
- Master the one makeup look that all artists need to know if they want to make money!
If you are:
- Just starting out in your makeup career with a big list of goals but not sure how to achieve them
- Working in the industry already but are stuck in testing mode and not booking enough paid jobs
- Working a “regular job” while doing makeup on the side and want to earn your living from only doing freelance makeup
- An experienced artist who has reached a plateau and can’t seem to get to the next level
- A working artist who isn’t getting the kind of jobs you want or reaching your goals